Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm following a flash quiz tutorial (link provided) but Flash won't let me write action script for buttons?

Tutorial can be found here: http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutoria鈥?/a>





My friends can get this to work but I can't. I use a background layer and I follow the tutorial to the exact spec but Flash will not let me write action script for buttons.





It says ';current selection cannot have actions applied to it'; when I have highlighted the button and pressed F9 (to open action script tool).





Why is this?





What am I doing wrong?





I have also tried openign the button editor tool and then trying it from there but I still get the same result.I'm following a flash quiz tutorial (link provided) but Flash won't let me write action script for buttons?
You must convert the buttons to symbol


Right click them, select ';convert to symbol';


then click button


Now you can add actionscript to them


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment