Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can i find a Decent Adobe action script (CS3) Tutorial?

I know how to use adobe flash pretty well but I don't really get action script. I've looked on Google %26amp; Yahoo and can not find a good BASIC tutorial that tells me what the commands do instead of. ';Copy and paste this here';.





Sum up: I'm looking for a basic tutorial for someone that know how to use Adobe flash, but not action script(CS3), Something that tells me what each command does instead of copy and pasting and a mix of different game types.





P.S. I don't like Movie tutorials very much, unless there clear on what the person is typing, don't need sound (my sounds broken) and meet all standards of my sum up.Where can i find a Decent Adobe action script (CS3) Tutorial?
Getting Started with ActionScript 3.0 in Adobe Flash CS3 :


http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials鈥?/a>





Beginners Guide to Getting Started with AS3 (Without Learning Flex) :


http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment